Al-Kitaab half One is the second one booklet within the Al-Kitaab Arabic Language application and is now on hand in an generally revised and reorganized 3rd version. This ebook with its significant other site develops abilities in formal and colloquial Arabic, together with analyzing, listening, conversing, writing, and cultural wisdom, integrating fabrics in colloquial and formal/written Arabic. It presents a entire software for college students within the early phases of studying Arabic.
• Four-color layout in the course of the publication with over a hundred illustrations and images
• Color-coded phrases and words all through to simply stick to the diversity or forms of Arabic you need to activate—Egyptian, Levantine, and/or formal Arabic
• Introduces over four hundred vocabulary phrases in all 3 types of Arabic part by way of side
• offers the tale of Maha and Khalid in Egyptian, and now Nasreen and Tariq in Levantine, as well as Maha and Khalid in formal Arabic
• increased grammar motives and activation drills, together with discussions approximately colloquial and formal similarities and ameliorations
• New video dialogues from daily life in either Egyptian and Levantine to enhance vocabulary in culturally-rich contexts
• Develops interpreting comprehension talents with new real texts
• Reinforces studying via broad school room actions and homework workouts that offer consistent review
• comprises Arabic-English and English-Arabic glossaries, reference charts, and a grammar index
• diminished from 20 chapters to thirteen chapters, the path now extra heavily corresponds to 2 semesters of school learn with an ordinary of 4-5 touch hours in step with week
• Textbook encompasses a handy DVD with the elemental audio and video fabrics (no interactive workouts) for offline research that would play in iTunes and suitable MP3 players
• New spouse site (sold separately)—alkitaabtextbook.com—features absolutely built-in interactive, self-correcting routines, all of the audio and video fabrics, and extra on-line direction administration and grading suggestions for teachers
Al-Kitaab half One, 3rd Edition offers a hundred twenty five touch (classroom) hours with nearly 250 homework hours. scholars who whole Part One may still achieve an intermediate-mid point of proficiency.